Monday, November 21, 2005

genesis paper trimmer


genesis paper trimmer
Originally uploaded by blubird.

After having gone through the gamut of paper cutters I decided on this - the mother of all trimmers!! Actually I made this decision a couple years ago, decided when I got all moved and settled I would treat myself. Until I found out you had to order it and give a credit card number - and the delivery date was projected to be at that time around 18 months out!

Today (is it just that I am moving again??!) I enquired as to wait time. Although a vague response was given I am led to believe it will be about a year, sigh. However, no longer is your credit card number given until it is ready for delivery. So I am on the list, woo hoo!!

To see more about them: www.genesistrimmer.com

No comments: