Tuesday, May 30, 2006

{neighborhood}


You can't pick your neighbors, but you can pick your friends - and I have gained some delightful ones in my new neighbors! In showing some of them my home last weekend now I have settled in a bit it was noticed there were some things I could use help with, and over a few drinks a plan was developed and was put it into action the last few days - wow! I had a room painted and bookshelves assembled over the weekend and tomorrow will have shower doors installed in a bathroom which have been sitting in my garage since I arrived here. I believe a barbecue is in order soon!

1 comment:

Lost Aussie said...

Glad the neighbours are working out well. thanks for your support and comments on my "ahem art"!! you know your opinion is valued highly!!
I know we did not live around he corner from each other but I think I am going to miss you for Always!
xoxox
me