Monday, October 24, 2005



Originally uploaded by blubird.

Call me crazy, I'm going back home to Michigan after fifteen years. Many factors go into this decision but to make it brief, I need my family and friends at this time of my life. I was up there the last ten days and felt myself to be another person, just rejuvenated and reenergized. Cold, yes it was, but also breathtakingly beautiful at this time of year (see photo) - and I am willing -more than- to make the tradeoff.

A million and one things to do - sell, and gulp, I think build a house, again weed out my accumulation of STUFF, etc, etc, etc.

This comes at a time I was offered my dream job - working in a bookstore, which I had to turn down - willpower, I have to have willpower! I can only say, life is mysterious and there are reasons for everything, cross my fingers I am now heading in a positive direction. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

MizCarla said...

Good for you Mary!! I'm very happy and excited for you!!

xoxos
C