Wednesday, July 12, 2006

happy birthday, Cath!


(hope she will be too busy this a.m. pampering herself and doesn't see this post as this is her birthday gift!) Love this frame, made by a girl in East Lansing and on sale at a wonderful flower/gift shop here in town (I know, I know - I coulda made it, shoulda made it...). Anyway, the photo was taken the last girls' vacation we had a few years back now, we were staying at a friend's house in the Keys - fabulous, fabulous week (and if I recall as this pic shows I was standing practically bowlegged each night when we'd get out of our swim suits for dinner because I was so sunburned it hurt to even wear panties, I'd bought the scratchiest new ones just prior to the trip and obviously my suit was a little more risque than those things - what the hey, after a few drinks - well, you know how it goes)! Today she and I are going to go browse the galleries and shop in Saugatuck and have a late lunch to celebrate her 40-something! birthday (actually she is younger than I am so I should just blab it right out - but I can't remember exactly which one it is. And this is why they laugh at me as I am the oldest and will most likely lose my mind first, sigh)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, if you do lose your mind, take me with you to find it :-)
Miss you!!
xoxox
M