Saturday, October 28, 2006

and another thing...

What is blog etiquette as far as blog links go - I finally made a list of some of the blogs I read daily and put on this blog of mine (if ever there was a procrastinator or inept computer user, I am it and would take the prize. Guess I'd like there to be a prize - I never win anything!). It got me wondering, should I only put down those of people I know (which I did, albeit a couple mere acquaintances), or is it ok to link those that I also just absolutely love reading and visualizing due to talents I admire but who would have no clue who the heck I am (as I have become nearly hermit-like, in which case, who will know as I am sure my readership is infinitesimal??). And if I do, should I email them and tell them I am linking?? (Secret - I have 244 on a list I look at [just counted] - not of course daily, but obviously I am addicted. As addicted as I am to magazines and books it has become apparent). And need I say - I most probably need to get a life?!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just list em and dont worry about it..though if you are going to put 244 in the sidebar, that might be another matter - some whopping list!!

mary boyer said...

gotcha! But I certainly won't put all 200+, just a few favs. '~)