Monday, April 09, 2007

wishing and hoping for spring - come back, come back wherever you are!


I've enjoyed a bit of a self-indulgent morning which included watching Martha Stewart. As if bacon isn't decadent enough, something I reserve for special occasions these days, she had a quickie recipe on her show today for brown sugar glazed bacon. Oh my, sounds perfect for a brunch with french toast or waffles, lots of frosty orange juice... Easy, too, sprinkle some brown sugar and pepper on bacon which is laid out on a rack over a jelly roll pan, pop it in the oven at a low heat until crispy. Now if we could only throw the doors open and eat this outside the deck!
(this bunny can be bought at Bayberry Cove, isn't he a darling! I was going to take some pics of some of my many bunnies which reside all over the house but my camera needed to be recharged -so here is one I wish I had, instead!)

No comments: