Monday, April 16, 2007


Don't we all like to think we are unique - and of course we are! However, I just came across this site that sort of gives me a weird feeling in a way I don't even know how to explain. Apparently, there are 716 Mary Boyer's in the United States - 716?!! I guess it doesn't take anything away from me, for instance how many of the sweater I am wearing (yes, still sweaters) were sold - thousands of women out there wearing this exact one I'd guess? But my name, well you'd like to think that is exclusively yours - or I would! Yet that too though the way I wear it, the way I present it, the way I use it defines me in a way those other Mary Boyer's are different. Hmm...


Guess what would be fun would be to have a club, - hey any of you Mary B's out there, check in, we could have a convention, wear funny hats, -I'm always ready for a party!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my--I can't imagine 716 Mary Boyer's!! I bet none of them are as cute or sweet as YOU!

Glad to hear you are doing well on the tests--you'll be finished before you know it, and then we'll have to celebrate!!!!

xoxs