Thursday, November 24, 2005

{THANKSGIVING}



Originally uploaded by blubird.

I am so thankful for my boys - shown here in 1989 before we went to my little brother's wedding. They are now 20 and 22 years old (I'm sure will have updated pictures tomorrow). They drove down from Ohio this afternoon to spend this holiday with me, and have filled fill my house with their energy and maleness, they certainly make it a home. I cooked them an enormous dinner which they tucked right into and are now sleeping it off, "watching" football - they should be waking up for pie soon. Ernie, my puppy, is so excited he doesn't know which lap to snuggle up in, everytime I peek down from the loft he is with a different one (then every few minutes he runs up here to be sure he is, probably, in the right house)!

I feel FULL - of love and gratitude.

No comments: