Monday, March 12, 2007


Back to school?!*!! I began the dental assistant program saturday. Wow, a lifestyle change from the one I've been living, I will no longer be a "lady of leisure" as I've been this last year, but one where I will be studying my butt off! It will be good for me to stimulate brain cells I question at times I even possess any longer these days, I certainly have alot to learn and absorb. All round, a good thing - I am happy with having made this decision, it's a step in the right direction as to getting my life in order. It's sure taken awhile but I feel everything led to this point, that I had to experience it all - good, bad, and ugly - to get to where I'm at and where I'm now headed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary!!!

I'm so proud of you!

xox

mary boyer said...

thanks, I am proud of me too "~) It is alot of work, but I am learning alot already. xoxo