Saturday, August 27, 2005

I have come to the conclusion technology & I don't bond well. Seems the flickr problem has caused a couple pics on my blog to disappear - I blame it entirely on Yahoo as it is so typical of what happens constantly with them. Ok, enough said - the more I talk about them the more I will be irritated.

I hoped to add some pictures of work I did last weekend (where did this week go?!?) - but have not had luck photographing, I rusted the heck out of a couple tins and the pictures are coming out too dark. I was going to take them outside today and try but got busy running around out and about (did find a new antique store in Moorseville - well, new to me) and it's been overcast all day so not enough light now. I will get to it. What I did was buy every commemorative bandaid tin I came across within the last few weeks- 12 of them to be exact - and aged and arted one up to start - ATCs fit inside perfectly!!! Also have another tin which was given to me that baseball cards originally came in - again with the ATCs. Very cool if I do say so. However, as there were 85 in each box I now have 1,020 bandaids - can pretty much count on never having to buy another in this lifetime - I'm clumsy and uncoordinated so do use more than my share but I think I'm now set :~)

School started this week, thought I'd do a collage as I don't have kids to send off (have seen some of the most adorable and excited kindergarteners in the store, too precious) - the scan is a photo I bought today that ought to work perfectly. Think I'll get busy.

No comments: