Saturday, August 13, 2005

starting my blog...

Today is the day I finally take on the task of creating a blog. Have been wanting to give this a try for awhile now but get frustrated easily by technology. As I've wanted to be able to add pictures and have barely mastered my new camera I have been hesitant. But from a helpful tutorial over a great lunch yesterday I was given some pointers on doing so in the easiest way possible. Thanks Marie - I am working on it and feel in a positive frame of mind I will be able to accomplish this now!! I have named the blog after a line by one of my favorite poets, ee cummings.

1 comment:

firstborn studio said...

oh yay!
mary i am so thrilled to see you in the blogging arena,i will be adding you to my list of daily reads!
still working in your cj....
xoxoxoxode