Friday, September 23, 2005



Originally uploaded by blubird.

Hot and humid still here in NC - what little "relief" we had a week or two ago now didn't stay with us long. Although I can see the hint of fall as leaves are falling and lawns are dry, parched, and crispy we don't FEEL it - I instead have slithered and slumped in defeat, just waiting it out! The mountains are beckoning, it is a bit more like "real life" (at least to me, ha) in the hills. Planning to spend a couple days enjoying that beauty this weekend.

In my defense I was told the other day by my doctor that the medication I've had to go on for high blood pressure (does my blood literally boil here?!) in simple terms dialates my blood vessels so as to open them for a more normal flow thus regulating pressure - so I in fact really DO feel hotter than ever.

I vow to stop complaining while at the same time crossing my fingers the end of summer is near as yesterday was the first day of autumn.

No comments: