Sunday, February 12, 2006

heart & soul



Originally uploaded by blubird.

I have been going through a very difficult time, facing some challenges that have stretched and pulled me until I find myself nearly unrecognizable at times as the person I know is inside.

I draw comfort from knowing I am going very soon now home to family and friends, and in this solitude from listening to alot of music, and most especially these last weeks as I pack up my household. Saving graces.

The winter of my soul will give way to eternal spring, I know, just as I realize the phases I go through in life are important for self-discovery and growth. Ahh, but it is time to move forward.

1 comment:

katie said...

i'm so happy for you mary...i do believe you when you say winter will be turning into spring in your life, moving back to your family. keep in touch - i still hold out hope and plans to get the girls together for that beach week(end)!!