Thursday, December 21, 2006




The house is decorated, the smell of cookies baking wafting through the house, the kids arriving tonight and in the morning, and then the family descending later in the afternoon for our family holiday gathering (19 of us this year), the cards have been arriving in the mail, and as well as some wonderful surprises from some special friends. Here are two birdhouse ornaments made by Carla that I hung immediately on my tree, love them!! And today I got a package in the mail from Denise filled with birthday/christmas magic (even her handwriting is lovely)! I am in awe of all her generosity, very special. Lots of delightful things I will treasure from two dear friends - thank you girls, from the bottom of my humble heart - love you both - xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I'm so glad that you like them. I got your gorgeous soldered ornament today in the mail--it brightened my had-to-go-to-the-mall hellish day :D

thank you luvvie
xoxs
Carla

firstborn studio said...

you deserve all the magic x 10 and more...in return for all of the magic that you bestow!
merry mary...merry Christmas!
Love 2 u!
d