Tuesday, December 05, 2006

tagged


I've been tagged by Carla, to list 6 weird things about myself:

1) I always eat the same thing every morning for breakfast, a bowl of cheerios with vanilla soy milk.
2) there are days I shower and put pj's back on if I'm not going out (guess I just love the comfort of pajamas).
3) I vacuum every day but cringe each time I empty it, can't stand seeing the dirt or the thought of it touching me.
4) I love christmas music and play it nearly constantly from thanksgiving to new year's.
5) I don't like the telephone much but have both a land line and cell phone.
6) I am a klutz, usually have all kinds of little bruises on me and most times don't even know where they came from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww you're not so weird honey. I'm wigged out by what the vacuum cleaner sucks up too--if you have a dyson you don't have to even come close to the ick.

watch your mailbox
xoxs
Carla