Wednesday, January 24, 2007

workshop




This shrine is the result of a workshop I've taken the last two monday evenings at ArtBeat Gallery entitled, Gathering Spirit Guides on Your Soul Path, facilitated by Karen Godfrey and Linda Griggs. We explored these questions - Have you ever wondered about your higher purpose in this life? What exactly are you on this earth to do? Are you shining your light in the right places? Are you living in the shadow of someone else's expectations? Does your daily life support who you really are? The last few years of my life have been such a journey of discovery, and the timing couldn't have been better for me to take this workshop - at exactly a time I am needing to make some serious decisions.
I learned so much in these six to seven hours, and feel so much more confident about who I am and what I need do. Just an amazing and rewarding experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shrine Miz Mary...so glad to see you working some of your usual and lovely mojo on an art piece.
Thinking of you and missing you muchly!
xoxo
love
Marie

Anonymous said...

Mary it's absolutely beautiful!!
I believe you have my address ;)
Hey, I just finished my charms for Dawn's swap and wanted to let you know that I made a few extras...so if you don't get one of mine let me know.

mwah
hope you aren't freezing to death

C

mary boyer said...

Hi girls! I think, Carla, my soul path is a little different than yours, I seem to have taken a longer and more difficult road! Same here with the charms, I mailed mine last week. Hope you're enjoying your summer over there, Marie - it's COLD here!
xoxo Mary