Tuesday, March 07, 2006

hmm...

Two things I don't like - being cold and sweating. Well, one thing I've learned along the way is that there is no such thing as perfect, or at least not on an every day basis. But right now I am having a hard time typing my fingers are so cold. I am not going to be a whiner or complain, I made this choice to come north for reasons other than the weather obviously (either that or my mental capacity has deteriorated more than I thought it would before the age of 50). But did you know that you cannot buy an electric blanket in Michigan, or at least not here in Grand Rapids, much after christmas - a place where it is now at this minute on March 7th just barely above freezing (35 degrees and falling) and where it won't truly be open your windows warm until May or even June?! So I'm wondering on my chances of finding a space heater for this new downstairs office/studio space as I certainly don't relish paying a heating bill as high as my mortgage. Thank goodness for the internet, I need to do some online shopping right now. Nite.

No comments: