Wednesday, March 29, 2006

random thoughts


these are the days -

- must be getting used to my glasses because I just thought, "where are those things", not because I couldn't see but because they are finally becoming a part of me and not feeling obnoxious.

- makes me irritable signing and sending in my tax statement. Bush.

- speaking of $$ - why is gas $2.67/gal??

- room-darkening blinds are new and improved since I had bought them years ago, I can't even tell it is daylight (well, I can't tell it is daylight alot of these dreary days but these are helping and I say, yeah!)

- however, why do so many appliances/electronic devices come with clocks and why do they have to glow in the dark??

- today I ate 'breakfast' for all meals, cereal, waffles, and lots of orange juice. I am so loving SILK vanilla soy milk.

- I feel I am becoming a putterer, spending ridiculous amounts of time arranging and rearranging - it is a luxurious feeling to have unlimited time to do mundane things.

- Ernie will be one year old tomorrow, do dogs know how old they are without having to convert it into "dog years"?!!

- Hey Luke, did you wonder last week why, if they are called "wisdom teeth" they get pulled out??!

No comments: