Friday, April 14, 2006

and, friday!


My dad is moving next weekend, so he, my two sisters and I met for breakfast then went to his place to help him out by getting him packed. After living in an apartment for two and a half years he has finally found a condo he wants to buy - obviously I don't take after him as I seem to have the knack of finding houses and buying them in a matter of days, lol! Having done two major moves in two years, I was on a roll - and think I wore them all out! We got alot done and he's in good shape to do the last minute stuff - and most likely ASAP as I didn't leave him much else to occupy his time while home, it's all in boxes!

Stopped at Stamp On It on my way home and signed up to take one class at an art retreat called Creative Inspirations which will be held May 18-21 here in GR. Unfortunately can only squeak in one as that weekend my nephew is having his bachelor party - not a traditional one but a big golf outing (thank goodness says the old fogey, mwah), and my sons are coming to stay with me for the weekend to attend. But I am very excited about the one I chose which is called Fabricganza and will be taught by Lisa Englebrecht - it is going to be so awesome! We'll all have a fun saturday!

It was such a great day here today - hit 80 degrees!! - that I spent some time outside when I got home hanging out on the deck, got my grill set up out there then hung out reading for awhile before Ernie and I took a long walk around the neighborhood. Found there sure are alot of dogs living here, he was in heaven! Then I started looking for something in here I couldn't find which frustrated me enough going through boxes I ended up unpacking a few more and moved some things around. That in turn got me cleaning up (how does it get so out of control so fast?!!), and then got one of the pillows finished which will go on my new chairs - maybe tomorrow can do the other as I am now beat. Going to be an early night, I am ready for a shower and bed already.

No comments: