Saturday, April 01, 2006

who, what, where, when......


I don't think I will ever get past just how people can discard family photos but I have to say when I come across them I feel I have found treasure. I enjoy so much sitting right down on the floor and going through a box or basket of them. I am always wondering what their stories are and feel quite an intimacy with the people in the pictures as I view a slice of their life from a bygone time. Today I found a photo album from the 1940's which was put together by a girl with quite a sense of humor - I like her! If she is still alive today she would have to be at least 80 years old, and I'd like to think just as spunky as ever! (Note to anyone who doesn't want 'em: send them to me, I'll be more than glad to pay postage)! And by the way, yes, that is a bit of my pj's at the bottom of the picture I took - to know more about my story, it was a damp, dark, and cold day, I've had them on since about 6:30 this evening - I love my pajamas, and fleece is the new silk in my book!

No comments: