Thursday, April 13, 2006

it's thursday?!!


I've been tired all day - is it the full moon?! Ernie woke at 3am to go outside - what?!! He went back to sleep but it took me until well after 5 to do so, in turn I then overslept and missed a 10am appointment - I don't sleep and never miss things. Now I just looked out the front window and there was a man juggling with fire across the street - in my new neighborhood! Must say I've never lived somewhere and seen that, for that matter never have randomly seen a man swallow fire either, which he also apparently was practicing.

On a different note, I am going on a little vacation next week and picked up a new book on ribbonwork to take along. Minimal supplies I thought and I certainly have alot of ribbon - well I now have more of both and looking forward to giving this a go. There are some gorgeous examples from the 1920's-30's in the book when this was all the rage.

And on the house front today, my bookshelves arrived from IKEA and I now need to find someone to help assemble them, but that should then take care of all the boxes on the main floor when they are ready to fill - a major accomplishment! Also picked up a ceiling fan which came in and went to pick out a color for my exterior doors as it is spring here, finally, and so painting can be done soon. I think I am going with something called gypsy teal, a scrumptiously rich jewel of a color!

No comments: