Thursday, June 08, 2006

{friendship}



Pam, one of my best friends from jr high/high school was in town yesterday, a quick visit from Chicago to attend a black-tie affair honoring a family member. I was very happy she planned to take the time to meet me for lunch and then was able to come over and see my new house - the time was too short but we managed to talk and laugh nonstop for the couple hours we had. It was great to catch up, hope now I am closer (it's just a three hour drive to that wonderful city) I will have the opportunity to see her more often. It has been almost two years since she and my other two 'bestest friends' Annette and Chris, flew down to Charlotte, we have so much fun together. It is so true, you can go for a very long time without seeing some people yet as soon as you are back together in their company it seems like no time at all has passed - the truest of friends. These three have definitely had influence on who I am today, I just love them to bits!

No comments: