Thursday, June 29, 2006

true friend


This is one in a series of eleven ATCs (which was to have portrayed "The Real Me") I made yesterday for a swap being hosted by the darling Anita Webster. It has taken me alot of time to get to this, have to say procrastination was in force big time. I think I was actually a bit nervous to do them, I haven't created with paper I don't believe since I made my christmas card the beginning of December and there have been - again - so many changes in my life during that time. It felt good, and hope I now am back on the horse so to speak I'm over whatever the heck it was that has prevented me from attempting to create much art. Three cheers!!!

1 comment:

CreativeLiving said...

Hi Mary,
This card is wonderful and real!
I love your art and style!!
Art is always a journey and that doesn't change, right?
I'm glad to see you stopped by my blog ;-)
Cheers 2 you girlfriend!!
Lisa