Monday, June 26, 2006

spending some time with the sisters


(Something strange seemed to be happening to my last blog entry, I had to delete and started over).

This photo is from the 80's, must say I am feeling brave to post it - that was a brutal decade! From L to R me, Peggy, Cathy. I spent last week doing stuff with them.

Cathy and I went out for a yummy chinese dinner one night last week and then on to a play at Circle Theatre, tickets compliments of my friend, Deb. It was a delightful Mitch Albom comedy, Duck Hunter Shoots Angel. Very well done, lots of laughs. Really enjoy Mitch Albom, I read he was here for the opening, he resides in Detroit.

The three of us went shopping and out to lunch another day, then back here to watch my nephew's wedding videos and view proofs of their pictures and looked at their honeymoon snaps from their trip to Mexico. Seems they had a fairy tale start to their married life, best of luck to them! Went from here then to have pedicures, a nice and relaxing way to end the day.

Saturday Cathy and I went to the beach, laid around reading and contemplating the next phase of our lives. I seem so often to be up shit creek without a paddle, out on the water without a sail. Something's gotta give, and we decided to start we'd get out and do more as the play proved it to be a good thing, at least vowed no more pjs before 9pm - the sun doesn't even set by that time for god's sake!

No comments: