Friday, June 30, 2006

there's no place like home...


It started with new towels I'd washed, and when I cleaned the dryer screen the lint looked like clouds (and thus it became). Earlier this afternoon I was trying to organize a bit and came across the flower buttons, before I knew it I had started a sewing project (and now the room is even more of a mess)! The whole thing is a bit quirky, including the scan. Should have taken a picture but I am getting tired and my camera is way upstairs, in my purse I think. So - it is what it is. I sort of like it.

3 comments:

lila said...

Hi--you made a quick stop at my blog and so I thought I would sneak a peek at yours.

Love the art! More important--is I too am in the process of discovering the "artist within". After growing up with an artist mother and thinking I had zero talent (still not sure lol. A disability gave rise to the need for something to do.

That began my journey into various experiments--from painting rocks to clothes as well as anything I can use as a canvess.

Nice to meet you--Bubbi

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE this Mary!!! Certainly it was a serendipitous piece of work!

Anonymous said...

it's wonderful Mary!! I love it's homespun comfy design.

xoxos
Carla